Roughly 30 miles outside of the nation’s capital, Pasadena, MD provides an oasis on the Chesapeake Bay. With easy access to the water, parks and other recreational activities, it’s no wonder more than 50,000 people choose to call Pasadena home.
With more than 30 years of home improvement experience in the greater DC area, Thompson Creek Window Company® knows Pasadena. We’ve helped residents update inefficient windows and doors with top-of-the-line replacements that improve home value and create a more comfortable and beautiful spaces.
Pasadena Door Replacement
Whether you need a striking new entry door, sliding glass patio doors or are considering creating a custom door for your home, Thompson Creek® can help. We take pride in offering the most durable, secure and energy efficient doors on the market.
Why do Pasadena homeowners love Thompson Creek® doors? Our doors:
- Offer extra security. We use 20-gauge steel on deadbolts and entry door frames.
- Exceed 2015 ENERGY STAR® criteria. Retain warm air in the winter and cool air in the summer – helping to lower your utility bills year-round.
- Come in an array of colors, patterns and panels. Satisfy your creative vision with our myriad design options.
- Provide a great return. Steel entry door replacement yields a 125% return on the cost when you sell your home.
- Are locally made. Every door we produce is designed and manufactured in our local Maryland workshop.
What’s more, our factory experts install every door we build. And, because our doors are custom-made, you’re guaranteed to get a perfect look and fit every time.
Pasadena Window Replacement
It’s easy to take your home’s windows for granted. But they’re more than an aesthetic element – they let light, warmth and cooling in to your home. Our vinyl replacement windows come in an array of shapes and styles to fit the needs of any Pasadena home – from traditional double hung windows, to casement and bay windows, to custom creations.
And like our replacement doors, our vinyl replacement windows are a favorite among Pasadena homeowners. That’s because our windows feature:
- Long-lasting vinyl. Vinyl windows don’t rot, pit, rust or require painting like wood and aluminum.
- Energy-efficient materials. Vinyl and top-quality glass go into every window we build, helping each one exceed the 2015 ENERGY STAR® criteria.
- Security elements. Pocket sills are made for every window frame to keep your home safe – while built-in night latches help you securely cool your home in the evening.
- A great return on investment. Vinyl window replacement has a return of 79-82% on the cost when you well your home.
Like our doors, every window we produce is custom designed and manufactured in our Maryland workshop. And, our factory experts install everything we build to ensure a worry-free window installation every time.
Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Thompson Creek® opened its doors in the 1980s with a vision: to create the best performing home products and to provide 100% customer satisfaction. That’s why we choose American-made materials, cut out the middleman and produce our replacement doors and windows in our Maryland workshop.
What’s more, we back every door and window we install with a double lifetime guarantee, so you’ll never have to buy another door or window again.
See why Pasadena homeowners are so passionate about Thompson Creek® doors and windows. Get a free, no-obligation quote and start your next home improvement project today.