Like many east coast cities, Rockville has a rich history, extending back more than 250 years. Today, Rockville is part of the Baltimore-Washington, DC metro area and is the largest city in Montgomery County. Rockville has a strong economic foothold – in 2010, three major publications named Rockville among the nation’s best places to live, work and start a business.
As the Mid-Atlantic region’s premier home improvement replacement products company, Thompson Creek Window Company knows Rockville. For the last three decades, Thompson Creek has worked with Rockville residents to upgrade their homes with durable and beautiful replacement windows and doors that add to home value and improve energy efficiency.
Best Replacement Doors and Windows in Rockville
When you choose Thompson Creek for your replacement windows and doors, you choose the strongest home replacement products on the market. All of our doors and windows are designed, built and installed out of our local Maryland headquarters by our factory-trained experts.
Thompson Creek windows include:
- High-quality vinyl and glass to withstand Rockville’s diverse weather conditions
- Protection from the elements, including powerful UV rays that can damage items in your home
- A high return on investment – up to 82 percent on the cost when you sell your home
- Made in USA Certification so you can take comfort in knowing your windows were manufactured with American-made materials
What’s more, all of our windows exceed the 2015 ENERGY STAR® criteria, reducing your home energy costs throughout the year.
Thompson Creek doors include:
- Rot-resistant wood frames
- Built-in safety mechanisms like steel frames and deadbolts
- Energy efficiency that exceeds 2015 ENERGY STAR® criteria
- An array of designer colors and patterns to match your home’s style
- A great return on investment – a whopping 113 percent on average
Looking for a glass replacement door? Our glass doors are built using high quality glass for clarity and energy efficiency, adjustable tandem rollers for strong and smooth operation, and more.
100% Customer Service Guaranteed
When we opened our doors more than 30 years ago, we did so with a commitment to our customers. We vowed to provide 100% customer satisfaction on everything we sold, manufactured and installed – and that’s a commitment we retain today. That’s why we back all of our products with an unbeatable transferable double lifetime guarantee, making your Rockville replacement windows and doors from Thompson Creek the last you ever buy.
Find out how our replacement doors and windows can boost the beauty, value and energy efficiency of your home. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation quote and to start a home improvement project that will continue to give to the life of your home.